Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Education Leads to Great Achievements

  


Hello, my name is Anna and I am a sophomore at Reading Memorial High School.  Each week, I will be publishing new posts to my blog to show what I have been learning in history class.  My personal thoughts on each topic will be included in each blog.  Enjoy!  



Teacher with students.  http://castprofessionallearning.org/udl-curriculum-consultation/

Education is an extremely important part of everyday life.  Teachers play a huge role in giving their students a good education.  If there were not any teachers, then who would teach the students new things in class every day?  A great teacher is many things.  First, a great teacher is one who gets to know their students and shows their students that they care about them.  When a student feels comfortable in a classroom they certainly learn best.  Next, a great teacher helps their students when they are having trouble.  The history teacher I had last year helped me in many ways.  She always answered my emails and helped me when I was confused or had trouble with something.  I felt like I was able to put forth my best work because all of my questions were answered and I felt confident in what I was doing. This year if I am having a difficult time with something in class I will be sure to talk to my history teacher to clear it up so I can do my best.


John Green, an author and youtuber, is a very interesting man. In one of his Youtube videos, he talks about how this generation of kids has a duty to use their education to do great things. I could not agree more with John Green. I believe that if you want to do well in the future, then you need to take your education seriously and do the best you can. It is extremely hard out there in the world today to find a good job. The reason behind the difficulty in finding jobs is because the majority of companies and businesses are looking for someone who is well educated and graduated college. Also, John Green was most likely trying to encourage students to do something with all of the hours we spend learning in school and make a difference in the world. This year, I hope to improve my grades in all of my classes. I struggle in chemistry so I am going to try to do my best with understanding everything in the class this year. Outside of school, I want to improve my dance skills and work on my flaws. My goal is to be a good teammate and do better with my performances. This year, I will definitely be able to accomplish these goals as long as I don't give up!






No comments:

Post a Comment